Experience With Complex Attorney Malpractice Cases
Attorney malpractice, or legal malpractice, includes any lawsuit where your attorney has caused damage to you while providing legal representation. This damage can be due to intentional conduct or negligence. Legal malpractice can occur in any area of the law and can take several forms, including the following:
- Simple negligence
- Gross negligence
- Negligence per se
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
At Glickman & Glickman, A Law Corporation, based in Beverly Hills, California, we hold attorneys accountable for legal malpractice. Our legal team – including partners, associates and a team of experienced secretaries and paralegals – provides thoughtful and personalized attention to each case. If you have lost money or a case due to attorney negligence or carelessness, we will work diligently to ensure that every interest receives the full consideration and attention it deserves.
Contact us for a free initial consultation by calling 310-746-5116. We return all messages promptly.
Comprehensive Service From Beverly Hills Negligent Misrepresentation Lawyers
As experienced Los Angeles attorney malpractice lawyers, we are prepared to assist with even the most complex cases. This includes situations including the following:
- Neglect, such as missing a statute of limitation, failing to designate experts or witnesses, or conducting insufficient discovery or investigation
- Intentional wrongdoing, including libel, civil rights violations, fraud, theft or malicious prosecution
- Conflict of interest, or the lawyer putting his or her interests above the client’s or putting one client’s interest over another client’s interest
- Administrative errors or document/agreement drafting errors
- Substantive errors caused by failure to know the law
If you feel you have a legal malpractice case with actual damages in excess of $100,000, call us today at 310-746-5116 for a free initial consultation. Or, if you prefer to send an email, you may do so using our secure online form.