Experience With Complex Attorney Malpractice Cases
Attorney malpractice, or legal malpractice, includes any lawsuit where your attorney has caused damage to you while providing legal representation. This damage can be due to intentional conduct or negligence. Legal malpractice can happen in any type of case, and it might involve:
- Negligence, whether simple negligence, negligence per se or gross negligence
- Breach of contract for violating the terms of your retainer agreement
- Breach of fiduciary duty for malpractice involving misuse of client funds
- Fraud in cases involving deception or misrepresentation
At Glickman & Glickman, A Law Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, we hold attorneys accountable for legal malpractice. Our legal team – including partners, associates and a team of experienced secretaries and paralegals – provides thoughtful and personalized attention to each case. If you have lost money or a case due to attorney negligence or carelessness, we will work diligently to ensure that every interest receives the full consideration and attention it deserves.
Contact us for a free initial consultation by calling 310-746-5116. We return all messages promptly.
Comprehensive Service From Lawyers Focused On Negligent Misrepresentation
As experienced Los Angeles attorney malpractice lawyers, we are prepared to assist with even the most complex cases. This includes situations including the following:
- Neglect, such as missing a statute of limitation, failing to designate experts or witnesses, or conducting insufficient discovery or investigation
- Intentional wrongdoing, including libel, civil rights violations, fraud, theft or malicious prosecution
- Conflict of interest or failure to put a client’s interests above their own personal or financial interests in the course of representation
- Administrative errors or document/agreement drafting errors
- Substantive errors caused by failure to know the law
If you feel you have a legal malpractice case with actual damages in excess of $100,000, call us today at 310-746-5116 for a free initial consultation.