Representing Employees In California – We Hold Lawyers Accountable
Has An Employer Violated Your Rights? We Can Help.
Our lawyers meet one on one with clients to understand their specific situation. We will explain your rights and explore what legal action can be taken against your employer.
We help empower employees and can hold lawyers accountable for their actions.
With decades of experience on our side, we know how to handle a variety of legal issues you may face in the workplace, including:
- Discrimination or harassment based on your race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other protected characteristics
- Retaliation claims for whistleblowers who complain about illegal behavior, labor code violations or unsafe conditions, patient safety issues and other misconduct
- Wrongful termination claims involving fired employees or those who think they may soon be fired
- Wage and hour violations, including unpaid wages and overtime, meal breaks and rest breaks, and other labor code violations
- Consultation regarding FMLA leave
- Executive separation and severance
- Noncompete/nonsolicitation agreements
Our lawyers know that these violations can lead to a hostile work environment. You don’t have to put up with this at work. We are dedicated to finding the best solution for you – whether that means taking the case to trial or finding an alternative resolution.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
We have offices located in Beverly Hills and San Francisco, and we represent employees throughout California. If an employer has violated your rights, call us at 310-746-5116. If you would prefer, you may also contact us online to discuss your legal options.