A Law Firm Known For Getting Results
Nicole Elizabeth Hoikka
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Legal Malpractice
Nicole E. Hoikka is an associate in the law firm of Glickman & Glickman. Her areas of practice include general civil litigation, civil rights and public entity law, personal injury, and medical and legal malpractice. Ms. Hoikka has represented clients in a wide variety of litigation matters in both state and federal court.
Ms. Hoikka received her Juris Doctorate from UCLA School of Law in 2015. After graduating, she participated in the highly selective American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Fellowship Program, which included a clerkship for the Hon. Mark Mooney of the Los Angeles Superior Court. During law school, Ms. Hoikka clerked for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California, the San Francisco District Attorney's Office, the Federal Trade Commission, and the Los Angeles Police Department Office of the Inspector General. In recent years, Ms. Hoikka has volunteered her time with various pro bono matters, including Public Counsel's Consumer Rights & Economic Justice Project and Al Otro Lado Border Rights Project.
Ms. Hoikka earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Government from the University of Texas at Austin, where she graduated with high honors in 2011.
Ms. Hoikka is admitted to practice in California and North Carolina.
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: History and Government
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2016
- North Carolina, 2020
- Lawrence Beach Allen & Choi, PC, Associate Attorney at Law, 2015 to 2017
- Glickman & Glickman, 2017 to 2019
- Manning & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester, LLP, 2019 to 2020
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Young Lawyers Section, 2012 to Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Barristers, 2015 to Present