A Law Firm Known For Getting Results
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
Born in 1957 -- the year his father graduated law school -- Steven C. Glickman was no doubt destined to follow in his father's legal footsteps. Gracing his baby book photo album is a picture of him holding a gavel with a UCLA pennant in the background. Mr. Glickman graduated from UCLA in 1979 Magna Cum Laude. He then graduated from the UCLA School of Law in 1982 where he was honored with a special award for "excellence in preparation for trial practice of the law".
Since that time, Mr. Glickman has done more than live up to that award. He became one of the youngest members admitted to the American Board of Trial Advocates, a national organization requiring the demonstration of extensive jury trial expertise prior to admission. In fact, when he joined his father, David Glickman, as a member of ABOTA in 1993, Steven and David became the first father/son members of the Los Angeles Chapter of ABOTA and the second father/son team in the entire nation. He now serves on the Los Angeles and National Boards of Directors for ABOTA.
Mr. Glickman has served as an arbitrator or mediator in numerous cases for the Los Angeles Superior Court and has also served as a special judicial settlement officer at numerous branch courthouses throughout Los Angeles County.
Since 1995, he has been active with the Consumer Attorneys of California, a state-wide organization of trial lawyers. Mr. Glickman has been a Vice-President and in 1997 received a special award in recognition of his continued guidance, loyalty and dedication, all of which have been an inspiration to his fellow attorneys. Additionally, he has been recognized by the Consumer Attorneys as having recognized experience as a trial lawyer and in the areas of general personal injury and professional negligence.
An officer of the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) president in 2006 Mr. Glickman has spoken at seminars for CAALA, Consumer Attorneys of California, and the California Continuing Education of the Bar. He has published numerous articles in the legal literature and is the editor of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles "Medical Malpractice Guide". He was awarded special recognition in 1996 for the selfless gift of his talents.
Mr. Glickman has also been active with the UCLA Law School serving as a member of the Board of Governors for the UCLA Law School for two years and serving on the Dean's Committee for the law school for ten years.
Mr. Glickman is admitted to practice before all California State courts as well as the United States Supreme Court, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Federal District Courts in Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Diego.
Along with his activities with CAALA, CAOC and ABOTA, he is a member of the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: Excellence in preparation for trial practice of the law
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Honors: magna cum laude
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Editor of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles “Medical Malpractice Guide”
- Top 100 Lawyers in California
- Los Angeles “Super Lawyer”
- One of the youngest members ever admitted to ABOTA
Classes & Seminars
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Speaker
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Speaker
- California Continuing Education of the Bar, Speaker
- Los Angeles Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Past President
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Board of Governor
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Past Vice-President
- UCLA School of Law, Past Board of Governor
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) , Past President
- ABOTA, Past member of the National Board of Directors
- UCLA School of Law, Past member of Dean’s Committee
- California ABOTA, President, 2014