- Physical Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Catastrophic Injury
- Workplace Discrimination and Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Employment Law
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Executive Separation and Severance
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Certificate in Critical Race Studies
- Honors: Externed for the Hon. Gary Klausner at the United States District Court in Los Angeles
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. in Sociology - 1997
- Honors: With Highest Honors
- Honors: Departmental Citation
- California, 2005
Zachary J. Shepard joined Glickman & Glickman after graduating from UCLA School of Law. His practice focuses on representation of individuals who have suffered harm in California - whether by physical injury, workplace discrimination, retaliation, or underpayment of wages due.
Mr. Shepard has successfully prosecuted cases in state and federal court, and in private arbitration and mediation, to recovery of over $25 million for his clients in actions for personal injury (including complex orthopedic, neurological and brain injury cases), premises and products liability, wrongful termination and harassment, and wage and hour violations. Notable successful cases include representation of a nurse who was harassed and fired after complaining about patient safety issues, a gay boat-captain fired by a prominent sports event, a public school director who was retaliated against after blowing the whistle about misappropriation of public funds, as well as substantial injury cases against public and private entities and insurance companies.
Mr. Shepard graduated from UCLA School of Law in 2005. During law school, Mr. Shepard externed for the Hon. Gary Klausner at the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, and published his 2005 article Understanding Lawrence v. Texas after Fifty Years of Brown v. Board of Education in the Dukeminier Awards Journal. Mr. Shepard graduated with highest honors from UC Berkeley in 1997, earning the Departmental Citation for most outstanding undergraduate accomplishment in pursuit of his B.A. in Sociology. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Mr. Shepard worked in the restaurant business in his home town of San Francisco.
Mr. Shepard practices in offices in San Francisco and Sherman Oaks. He is licensed to practice in all courts in the State of California and the U.S. District Courts in the Central and Northern Districts of California. He is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Associations of Los Angeles and California, the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, and the California Employment Lawyers Association.
- Understanding Lawrence v. Texas after Fifty Years of Brown v. Board of Education, Dukeminier Awards Journal, 2005
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Fellow, 2005
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association