Glickman & Glickman
Get the legal help you need
Map & Directions Contact Us

June 2016 Archives

Are there alternatives to filing a complaint with the State Bar?

The simple reality is that when a person retains the services of an attorney, there's a very good chance that they're in the midst of trying times. Indeed, they may have been served with divorce papers, charged with a criminal offense, injured in a serious car accident or notified of an impending audit by the Internal Revenue Service.

Contact us now to begin speaking with an attorney:

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy